Delhi International Airport Limited seeks Associate General Manager-Duty Free
Date posted: 2015-11-16
The Company: Delhi International Airport Limited
The Opportunity: Associate General Manager-Duty Free
Location: Delhi International Airport, India
Experience : 12-15 years
Qualification : Full time Masters in Business Administration
Key Responsibilities for the role would include:
-Delivering retail operations excellence across duty free stores by developing robust processes and practices and ensuring execution on floor
-Undertaking and presenting in-depth category and brand level insights on periodic basis to influence key business decisions
-Effective engagement with business partners in enabling them deliver business results
-Undertake periodic benchmarking exercise
-Using consumer insights, plan and execute robust marketing campaigns to help drive penetration / ATV across duty free stores
-Effective business partner management and contract administration
-Take lead in regulatory compliance adherence
-Project monitoring for time execution of store refresh from time to time
Key Performance Measures would be:
-Driving Sales, Penetration, ATV (UPT and ASP)
-Mystery Audit Scores
-Business partner satisfaction index
Interested candidates may send their resume to Tara.Nanjaiah@gmrgroup.in
Location: Delhi, India
Senior level high-end consumer goods executive seeks new challenges
Date posted: 2015-11-05
The Opportunity: Senior level high-end consumer goods executive with over 20 years of experience seeks new challenges in a global role.
Key areas of expertise
General Management, Business Development, Travel-Retail, Brand building, Marketing and Distribution, Salesforce organisation - developed during employment for leading fragrance (LVMH) and fashion brands (Richemont), but also for small and dynamic family-run companies.
French mother tongue and excellent fluency in English
Willing to relocate within Europe and/or travel extensively as required.
Will also consider both short and long term assignments.
For more information please contact +33 6 62 36 18 88 or e-mail Martin@TheMoodieReport.com, quoting box number 0511.
Vienna Airport seeks Senior Vice President Center Management (m/w)
Date posted: 2015-11-03
The Company: Vienna Airport
The Opportunity: With 22.5 million passengers per year and around 4,300 employees, our client, Flughafen Wien AG, is Austria’s largest airport and plays an essential role in central and eastern European air travel. For their Center Management department we are currently looking for a skilled and internationally experienced Senior Vice President Center Management (m/w), Aviation Industry – Retail & Gastronomy
- Strategic managerial responsibility in retail and catering
- Portfolio optimization and leasing strategy development
- Key account management
- Quality monitoring, benchmarking, and trend scouting
- Key Point of contact for internal and external stakeholders
- Commercial and managerial responsibility for budget, forecast, turnover, and performance
- Education in Business Administration
- Proven retail experience in aviation or a branded goods industry
- Advanced project management know-how
- Excellent German and English skills
- Team player with strong communication and negotiation skills
- Dedicated, interdisciplinary, and creative approach
- Deep understanding of design and trends
The Center Management Senior Vice President reports directly to the Management Board.
Based on experience and qualification this position offers a minimum salary of EUR 150,000 gross and a variety of fringe benefits.
We are looking forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Julian Schuller at +43-1-53700-2539
Multinational Business seeks to fill multiple vacancies
Date posted: 2015-11-02
The Company: Multinational Business
The Opportunity: Building Talent in Asia Pacific
• Fast moving, customer centric multinational business
• Exciting career advancement opportunities
• Visa sponsorship and relocation on offer
Who are WE?
We are a progressive, global service provider to the airline industry with established businesses and partnerships that span Asia Pacific from India to Japan to the Philippines and across Australia and New Zealand. We have ambitious plans to expand our customer and organisational footprint leveraging our spirit of innovation, passion for the customer and our diverse and dynamic team.
This is an exciting time of change and opportunity and we are seeking leaders who are inspired by a move to Asia to further their career and add value leading one of our operations (General Manager/Manager across a site or country) or in a senior commercial role (sales, account management, customer service).
Who are YOU?
You will be an exceptional leader who can shape and drive the growth and strategic direction of the business whilst bringing your team along the journey to success.
Your success with us will be underpinned through your:
• Technical skills and experience within a complicated, global, customer centric organisation.
• Commercial and financial acumen that can be applied across the business with the ability to develop strategic/practical solutions which positively impact the bottom line.
• Strong planning skills supported by the ability to negotiate, consult with, engage and influence stakeholders;
• Working with cross functional teams to drive effective change.
Want to express interest in joining our dynamic team?
To find out more about us and opportunities in Asia please email Martin@TheMoodieReport.com, quoting box number 190, to introduce yourself and attach a resume. A member of our team will be in touch.
Flemingo International seeks General Manager – Morocco
Date posted: 2015-10-29
The Company: Flemingo International
The Opportunity: Position : General Manager – Morocco
The purpose of this role is to be responsible for the creation of the Country’s profitable and sustainable growth. To enhance Flemingo International’s brand position by developing and providing strategic direction in Tangier and entire Morocco going forward.
Chief Executive Officer - Europe
• Responsible for P&L of the Morocco operations. Direct the team activities to reach revenues, margins, and other goals. Maintain the standards of fiscal responsibility in expenses.
• Develop effective network with all officials of Customs, Seaport Authority and other Government agencies.
• Integrate Morocco with the rest of the region and Organisation. Work closely with the Regional Functions to achieve broad company objectives.
• Create an understanding of the Flemingo’s brands in Morocco to ensure a high degree of recall. Ensure consistency of brand and marketing messages.
• Establish and implement all business & functional processes, procedures and programs for superior profits, efficient business management and inventory control.
• Develop & implement an effective Organisation structure with clear role definitions and lead talent acquisition and development.
• Create an environment where employees are encouraged to perform at their potential and where diversity is respected and encouraged.
• Communicate effectively and responsibly all information like yearly initiatives, action plans, measurements, etc. to the appropriate stakeholders, internally and externally.
• Proactively communicate critical information relates to Corporate direction, sales initiatives, personnel, retail environment, government and economic changes and shifts in local market trends.
Key Result Areas
• Achievement of budgeted revenue and EBITDA of Morocco operations.
• Timely identification, manage & mitigate risk.
• Achievement of customer engagement through operational excellence and effective category management
• Ideally a Morocco national or long work experience in Morocco;
• Hands on experience in managing retail & F&B business;
• Customer-focused and goal driven. Translates broad goals into achievable steps. Anticipates and solves problems. Is a self-starter and team player;
• The ability to prioritize a demanding, multifaceted workload and manage time effectively;
• Consistently displays integrity, models behaviour, develops people, and builds teams.
• Conveys a professional and positive image and attitude;
• Ability to provide clear/concise feedback against creative and business objectives;
• Demonstrates commitment to continued professional growth and development;
Qualifications and Experience
• 10 to 12 years of experience. Out of which 3 – 5 years as hands on experience as Manager in either Retail / F&B operations.
• Exposure in developing business across retail, F&B and trading formats in Morocco.
• Exposure in Duty Free operations in Airport / Seaport will be an added advantage.
• Fluency in Arabic & French will be mandatory.
• Exposure to Multinational and multi-cultural environment.
• Must possess good Computer skills (MS Office and ERP environment)
Response can be sent to sudipta.b@flemingo–intl.com
Location: Tangier, Morocco